- This event has passed.
Accelerate Baltimore 2017 Kickoff Happy Hour
Accelerate Baltimore is back for another year of programming with six new and exciting startups. We invite you to join us and celebrate the start of our 2017 program during our kickoff happy hour. Come by and meet our 2017 cohort on January 25th from 5-7pm at ETC’s Haven Campus.
Interested in who the six companies are? Take a look:
- Arbit – a mobile social engagement tool built for professional athletes, celebrities, and brands to connect with their fan bases through photo-polling.
- Barrtron – makes Chord, a smart collar that uses only positive reinforcement to keep pets safe within invisible fences, establish indoor boundaries, and eliminate annoying behavior.
- Gunbail – a mobile application that reduces gun violence by incentivizing criminal offenders to surrender illegal guns in exchange for bail release.
- Reciprocare – a technology company that helps both paid caregivers and home care agencies to make more money by connecting them in support of fast-track hiring.
- Swaggle – a mobile marketplace that easily connects men’s resale fashion sellers to interested buyers with a curated and personalized experience.
- The Wealth Factory (WealthyLife) – a designer of financial literacy and workforce development education technology games that provides an engaging experience while users learn how to earn income, budget, and manage their finances.
We hope to see everyone there!