- This event has passed.
Baltimore Tech Breakfast: WolfPack, Keshif, and More!
Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them 🙂
Agenda for Baltimore TechBreakfast:
8:00 – 8:15 – Get yer Food & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 – 8:20 – Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 – ~9:30 – Showcases and Shout-Outs!
~9:30 – end – Final “Shout Outs” & Last Words Baltimore TechBreakfast Sponsors:
- Baltimore Development Corporation – The Baltimore Development Corporation is the economic development agency for the City of Baltimore
- DLA Piper (Baltimore and Columbia) – DLA Piper is a global business law firm that provides corporate, IP, capital raising and other legal advice to technology startups and high growth businesses.
- Diversified Insurance – Diversified Insurance is a prominent regional independent insurance agency since 1969.
- G&M Investments – The Wealth Management firm focusing on retirement, legacy, and business transition strategies with an emphasis on investment portfolio management. Our clients are founders, company executives, divorcees, widows and widowers
- Merritt Properties – Creating Homes for Businesses since 1967
- TEDCO – TEDCO is an independent organization that strives to be Maryland’s lead source for entrepreneurial business assistance and seed funding in Maryland’s innovation economy.
Venue: DLA Piper is hosting us in their amazing space in Mt. Washington that can handle 200 or more people, with plentiful parking, and convenient access for those that live outside the city. What more can you ask?
The DLA Piper building is in the Mt. Washington Conference Center campus (up the hill), and it is a totally amazing building.
Parking & Transportation
Parking is plentiful and there’s a lot right next to the building, with plenty of room for all attendees. And it’s free. What can be better? One favor, tho — leave the few visitor spots that are right in front of the building available for the use of the offices. They have some elderly clients who aren’t able to walk up the walkway to the building. The lot is really big and very close so you shouldn’t need those spots anyways.
The Mt. Washington campus is located very conveniently near the Light Rail stop, which is literally just down the hill from the venue. Get off at the Mt. Washington Light Rail station, and then climb the steps to the Octagon Building at Mt. Washington and from there you can get to the DLA Piper building. It’s a 15-20 minute walk at most.
There are also shuttles from the JHU Homewood and JHMI campuses right to the Mt. Washington Conference center, including one that leaves at 7:40AM from Homewood getting in by 8AM, and leaving at 9:35AM to return to Homewood. Very convenient.
Consent to Recording and Photography By attending this event, you consent to having yourself and/or your presentation video recorded and/or photographed by the TechBreakfast organizers and/or anyone else attending. TechBreakfast retains all rights and ownership to video it produces, and attendees retain the rights to any video or photos they take on their own. You acknowledge that TechBreakfast and/or the attendees can do anything they like with this video and/or photos without your prior consent.Want to present at a showcase? Have something you’ve been working on that you’d like some feedback on? Have something that you’d like to share? Have a kernel of an idea that you’d like some thoughts on developing further? Just submit your information at http://j.mp/techbreakfast-present and indicate where you’d like to present, and if there’s a fit, we’ll get you on board! Come to an upcoming event so we can meet up first. If this one is filled up, don’t despair – we want you at our next one! Sign up for that one too.