Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them 🙂
Agenda for Baltimore TechBreakfast:
8:00 – 8:15 – Get yer Bagels & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 – 8:20 – Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 – ~9:30 – Showcases and Shout-Outs!
~9:30 – end – Final “Shout Outs” & Last Words Baltimore TechBreakfast Sponsors:
- Baltimore Development Corporation – The Baltimore Development Corporation is the economic development agency for the City of Baltimore
- Bowie & Jensen – Bowie & Jensen is a leading business law firm representing clients in all types of business matters.
- CBRE (Baltimore) – CBRE is a global commercial real estate firm that transforms real estate into real advantage.
- DLA Piper (Baltimore and Columbia) – DLA Piper is a global business law firm that provides corporate, IP, capital raising and other legal advice to technology startups and high growth businesses.
- Diversified Insurance – Diversified Insurance is a prominent regional independent insurance agency since 1969.
- DonQuiSoft – Smart. Mobile. Solutions.
- Emerging Technology Center – The ETC is a non-profit business incubator program with two separate incubator facilities, focused on growing companies in Baltimore City.
- G&M Investments – The Wealth Management firm focusing on retirement, legacy, and business transition strategies with an emphasis on investment portfolio management. Our clients are founders, company executives, divorcees, widows and widowers
- TEDCO – TEDCO is an independent organization that strives to be Maryland’s lead source for entrepreneurial business assistance and seed funding in Maryland’s innovation economy.
- Tenable – Tenable integrates vulnerability and threat management to make your IT security teams more effective