- This event has passed.
Can’t We All Just Get Along? Effective Communication in Sales
Your success in life is determined in a very large part by how well you interact with other people. Your ability to effectively relate, communicate, influence and motivate others is a crucial skill in creating successful relationships with customers, prospects, colleagues and managers.
Materials needed laptop or other note-taking materials and an open mind
In this workshop you’ll discover:
- How people respond to conflict, what motivates them, and how they solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Have a systematic approach to understanding human behaviors and the motivators
- How to adjust your communication style to achieve your goals and facilitate optimum communication