Columbia TechBreakfast: Point3 Security, Bizy, Digital Health Innovations, Inc, ShipLync, INC
Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them 🙂
Agenda for Columbia TechBreakfast:
8:00 – 8:15 – Get yer Food & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 – 8:20 – Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 – ~9:30 – Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Point3 Security: Odile – Mike Dombo
- Bizy – Christopher Spiller
- Digital Health Innovations, Inc: HealthJibe – Bob Blonchek
- ShipLync, INC: – Somil Desai
~9:30 – end – Final “Shout Outs” & Last Words Columbia TechBreakfast Sponsors:
- Belles Katz LLC – Belles Katz is an intellectual property boutique committed to providing value for our clients.
- DLA Piper (Baltimore and Columbia) – DLA Piper is a global business law firm that provides corporate, IP, capital raising and other legal advice to technology startups and high growth businesses.
- Diversified Insurance – Diversified Insurance is a prominent regional independent insurance agency since 1969.
- G&M Investments – The Wealth Management firm focusing on retirement, legacy, and business transition strategies with an emphasis on investment portfolio management. Our clients are founders, company executives, divorcees, widows and widowers
- MAVA – The Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (MAVA) represents the complete spectrum of private capital investing in high growth enterprises and the company builders and entrepreneurs doing business in the Mid-Atlantic and beyond.
- Maryland Center for Entrepreneurship – The mission of the Howard County Economic Development Authority is to promote economic growth and stability in Howard County
- Merritt Properties – Creating Homes for Businesses since 1967
- TEDCO – TEDCO is an independent organization that strives to be Maryland’s lead source for entrepreneurial business assistance and seed funding in Maryland’s innovation economy.
- Tenable – Tenable integrates vulnerability and threat management to make your IT security teams more effective