- This event has passed.
DC TechBreakfast: Keshif, Lightning, ShipLync, INC, Just Go Live Corporation
Interact with your peers in a monthly morning breakfast meetup. At this monthly breakfast get-together techies, developers, designers, and entrepreneurs share learn from their peers through show and tell / show-case style presentations.
And yes, this is free! Thank our sponsors when you see them 🙂
Agenda for DC TechBreakfast:
8:00 – 8:15 – Get yer Food & Coffee and chit-chat
8:15 – 8:20 – Introductions, Sponsors, Announcements
8:20 – ~9:30 – Showcases and Shout-Outs!
- Keshif – Adil Yalcin
- Lightning: Home Services – Sean
- ShipLync, INC: – Somil Desai
- Just Go Live Corporation: Just Go Live App – steven byrd
~9:30 – end – Final “Shout Outs” & Last Words DC TechBreakfast Sponsors:
- DLA Piper (DC and NoVa) – DLA Piper is a global business law firm that provides corporate, IP, capital raising and other legal advice to technology startups and high growth businesses.
- G&M Investments – The Wealth Management firm focusing on retirement, legacy, and business transition strategies with an emphasis on investment portfolio management. Our clients are founders, company executives, divorcees, widows and widowers
- KISSPatent – KISSPatent puts the power of patent protection for your unique software idea in your hands.
- MAVA – The Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (MAVA) represents the complete spectrum of private capital investing in high growth enterprises and the company builders and entrepreneurs doing business in the Mid-Atlantic and beyond.
- PrimeSoft – PrimeSoft is a technology solutions company which provides staffing and development services locally, near-shore and off-shore (India).
- Washington, DC Economic Partnership – The Washington, DC Economic Partnership (WDCEP) is your first point of contact for development and business opportunities in the District of Columbia. We partner with all parties, public and private, interested in making DC a great place to do business.