- This event has passed.
NET/WORK Baltimore 2017
Get ready for the fourth annual NET/WORK, organized by Technical.ly.
NET/WORK is a technology jobs fair showcasing vibrant companies seeking talent and talented people seeking work. Nothing stiff or stuffy about it. The companies at NET/WORK are psyched to show off their company culture—and get to know you outside of your resume.
HIRING ORGANIZATIONS / EXHIBITORS
ATTEND IF YOU ARE:
- Looking for full-time work with a company that fits your skills & personality
- Seeking opportunities in Front-End, Back-End, Design, Engineering, UX/UI, etc.
- Are a recent grad looking for an apprenticeship
- Interested in freelance gigs
- Want to learn skills from seasoned developers and engineers
- Currently employed, but want to feel out future opportunities
- Looking to network
Great technologists have options when it comes to finding a job. The employers at NET/WORK are looking to learn more than just what’s on your resume. You’ll still need chops to land your dream job, but at NET/WORK, your personality & “fit” carry real weight.
WHY NET/WORK RULES:
Suit & tie are optional; there will be free coffee and an after-party with beer and snacks (7pm-8pm). Oh yeah, there’s also going to be local and regional tech companies ready to hire. Networking, career counseling & a slew of programming that will help you get a corner office.
5:00 PM | EVENT START – Open networking with hiring organizations on the exhibit floor. You can also grab a free headshot and have your resume reviewed.
6:00 PM to 6:20 PM | CAREER TALK
6:30 PM to 6:50 PM | DEV TALK
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM | HAPPY HOUR – Grab a beer (if you’re 21!) and some snacks and network with fellow job seekers, students and hiring organizations