C# Software Engineer
Adashi is a US company that builds interconnected multi-platform software apps that allow fire, police and ems personnel to respond to emergencies. We are looking for highly motivated C# developer to join our core team and perhaps make the world a little safer.
Client applications are developed in C# using WPF and an MVVM design. Server applications are written in C#, are database agnostic and support a large number of concurrent clients (both mobile and pc) that each maintain a socket connection for keeping entire fleets instantly in sync.
Preferred Experience for all positions:
- Math skills.
- Ability to understand an end user’s requirements and story and then work with a team to build a solution that meets the user’s needs.
- Please note that we are NOT looking for expertise limited to web browser application or web services communication development.
Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge in Public Safety. Specifically 911 centers, command and control, and mobile data terminals, Computer aided dispatch systems.
- Experience in ESRI and other Geospatial technologies.
- Database knowledge and experience.
Compensation: Competitive full-time salary dependent upon skills/experience plus a great benefits, vacation package and opportunities for advancement.