Link Studio is in search of a detail and deadline oriented reliable graphic designer to assist with various website and print projects. If you love good design but also love thinking about how users interact with a website then this is the place for you. We’re detail oriented and value critical thinking and a positive collaborative mindset.
You would be interfacing directly with the Creative Director on projects. Could possibly evolve into a part-time position.
• Thoughtful execution of website and print design
• Follow guidelines of an existing framework or template for website production work
• Image research and image manipulation
• Print design work
• Animation in After Effects
• Accept advice and contribute as a team member
• Meet deadlines
• Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe After Effects
• WordPress experience
• Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
• Degree in Graphic Design preferred
• Illustration and animation skills a plus
• Experience in responsive web design, print design and logo design
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Commitment of 10-20 hours a week
Please submit an online portfolio, CV and letter of reference to email@example.com.