PeerAspect is a purpose-driven, passionate group of techies (and lovers of tech) with a mission to organize the world’s compliance and sustainability data. We want to take the burden off companies’ backs and give them the tools to collect and use their data, in order to make better decisions for their businesses and for the planet.
Even in the very early days of figuring out who we were, we knew that we wanted to be a data hub. We looked at the vast world of sustainability and compliance, and realized that crucial information needed to run effective programs was impossible to get a handle on. (How can you clean up the world without the information necessary to understand what needs to be cleaned?)
We could also see that the kinds of information needed for sustainability and compliance programs was the sort that required making connections between people – the smallholder coffee farmer in Central America with the large coffee distributor in Portland, Oregon; the Health and Safety manager at the small chemicals company in Ohio with the product stewardship director at the giant oil and gas company in Texas, etc…
So we set out to build technology that linked all of these people, and made it easier for them to share all the information they needed. Even more important, we made it so they were able to gain insight into their businesses just from being more organized around collecting and managing data. The technology we built is called Sheets by PeerAspect and, if you were to work with us, you would be getting to know it very well indeed. And wouldn’t you be lucky…
We are a young company with big clients and even bigger ambitions. Not only do we make and deploy Sheets for our wide variety of customers, but we offer the best, most attentive, friendly and caring customer service to help our projects run smoothly. Since we do so while also continuing to build out the functionality of our software, we need someone that can be an interface between our customers and our developers, so they understand each other’s needs.
- Assist in building client relationships
- Manage customer success throughout lifecycle
- Onboard and trouble shoot product (Sheets) with customers
- Manage day-to-day customer operations
- Test software for product releases
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources to complete projects Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to proactively track progress of all project team members and keep people (often, peers) on task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of humor, there’s lots of sarcasm in our office
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Interest in working with startups and open to adding to the general duties listed above
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team.
- Strong planning, organizational, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3-5 years work experience as well as experience managing multiple projects.
Send us a cover letter telling us about yourself and your resume to email@example.com