Pixilated is an innovative marketing technology company, masquerading as a photo booth. We provide open-air photo booth services to weddings, corporate events, and parties, as well as brand activations and installations for large scale events. Pixilated has a progressive company culture, and as a small, startup business we pride ourselves in our agility and adaptability. We are looking for like-minded individuals to help us achieve our vision of creating the most incredible experiences possible, while building a company that gives back to everyone who interacts with it; employees, customers, family and friends.
Specifically, looking for a Software Engineer to help us create a world class media sharing software platform that blows everyone’s minds.
• 3+ years of experience as a coder/developer
• Able to design, develop, test, support, and deploy custom web, and mobile applications
• Comfortable organizing, structuring, and managing a team
• Confident in your ability to communicate with clients and translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Real impact. We’re a small team and early-stage. You’ll be given real, meaningful work.
• Dissent encouraged. We won’t just dump tasks on you and ask you to execute on them. We want you to bring your own ideas to the table, even if it—especially if—that means proposing an alternative to something we suggest.
• Unthinkable transparency. We’ll share everything with you: market research, decision-making processes, and our plans to take over the world.
IF INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION,
PLEASE EMAIL A RESUME & COVER LETTER NIC@PIXILATED.COM
Click here to view official job posting: http://www.pixilatedphotobooth.com/software-engineer-job-opening-baltimore/